New Student Special
It’s time to get started on a fulfilling practice that will serve you now and for years to come! For a limited time, sign up online for 30 days of Jiu-Jitsu No Gi for only $39.
This unlimited pass is good for all regular No Gi drop in classes and excludes Gi classes and workshops. Available on our kids and adults program. New students only. We don't combine specials.
A Few Words about Jiu-Jitsu Etiquette
Here are some simple guidelines to help you feel comfortable and get the most out of your JCBJJ experience:
- Avoid eating a heavy meal before class and eat a light snack 1 – 2 hours before class.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class so that you have time to get situated and settled before class begins.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- BJJ is practiced barefoot. Please remove your shoes and your socks prior to the getting on the mats. Put your belongings in the back room.
- Heavy perfumes and deodorants can bother other students, who may have sensitivities.
- Please silence your cell phone before class begins.
- If you are new, please introduce yourself to the instructor and share with them any injuries or concerns you may have.
- The front and rear doors to the studio will be closed once class begins. If you are unable to get to class on time, please call the studio to let us know you are on the way.
- BJJ uniforms are available for a small rental fee, If you are interested in training with the GI, if you don't have one.
- Always be good to yourself and listen to your body. Never push yourself beyond your limits. Trust your intuition and let your breath guide you through the practice. If you cannot breathe smoothly and deeply, you are likely working too hard. No one knows you and your body as you do. A mindful practice is a safe practice. The mindfulness you cultivate on the mat will eventually extend into your everyday life, paving the way for greater ease and contentment.
- Stay open. Some techniques and practices will feel great and others may not. Stay open to possibility and keep trying new things. An open mind paves the way for an open body and an open heart.
- Remember to be kind and friendly to your training partners. Say hello, introduce yourself, and help build our JCBJJ family.
New students feel free to inquire about what class is the correct one for you.
Call 512-644-4560 or email email@example.com for more information.